Dr. Natour has over 15 years of experience in Implantology, Advanced Cosmetic and Sports Dentistry, Periodontics and Prosthodontics.
- Clinical Professor and Director of the Implant Honors Program at New York University College of Dentistry – the world’s first Undergraduate Implant Program at the top-ranked Dental School globally
- Renowned clinical instructor and lecturer for several leading American and European Dental Implant Companies
- Diplomat at the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- Member of the Academy of Osseo Integration, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, and NYU Implant Alumni Association
- International Lecturer, having recently lectured in Abu Dhabi (UAE), Dubai (UAE), Lisbon (Portugal), Seoul (South Korea), Florence (Italy), Budapest (Hungary), Beirut (Lebanon) and Paris (France)
- Enjoys photography, competitive car racing, tennis, skiing, and traveling
- 2006: Four-year Fellowship in Implant Dentistry at New York University – College of Dentistry
- 2005: Doctorate in Medical Dentistry & MSc in Biomaterials from Boston University, where he was also Assistant Clinical Professor in the General Dentistry Program
- 2001: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Prosthodontics from Boston University Goldman Dental School
- 1998: Doctorate in Dental Science from Université Saint Joseph in Beirut, Lebanon
- Published several papers on the subjects of aesthetics, implants and cosmetic dentistry. He has contributed to several textbooks: Chapter 80: Biomechanics (Main Author Caranzas) and the Atlas of Oral Implantology (Main Author: Cranin).
- Dr Natour is fluent in French, English and Arabic. He is a national and international lecturer. He has recently lectured in Abu Dhabi (UAE), Dubai (UAE), Lisbon (Portugal), Seoul (South Korea), Beirut (Lebanon), and Florence (Italy). He is a member of the Academy of Osseo Integration, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, and NYU Implant Alumni Association. He is a diplomat (highest level of acknowledgement) at the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI).
- He enjoys photography, go kart racing, tennis, skiing, and traveling.
From the moment you walk through the door, you'd realize Dr Natour's office is like no other dentist's office out there. I was greeted by a courteous front desk and seated for my appointment right away. I had not seen the dentist for over 6 years, and I've been grinding for years, so I was very anxious about my appointment and the bad state of my teerh. Dr Natour performed a thorough exam, taking the time to explain the various issues I have in an honest, straightforward manner, and developed a strategic plan for getting my mouth fixed. The office then sent my treatment plan to my insurance to work out my coverage and out of pocket costs. I look forward to going back and getting my teeth fixed. As an added bonus, the office is brand new, so bright and beautiful, and the staff incredibly patient-focused and attentive. Such a rare gem and a great find - I highly recommend him to everyone!